Sunday 3 October 2010

Mixtape Volume II Side A

Hello nineties lovers,

To try and counter-act glasto fury I thought I'd best update you with this week's britpop offerings. I officially start my sparkly new job tomorrow and cannot wait, but I'll have these tunes to comfort myself upon joining the Rat Race. And no, I couldn't include that song because unfortunately it is in no way a nineties song.

Oh and Wednesday is dedicated to Olliver Billenness who has just got married to the love of my life - Rosie nee Gommon. Have a wonderful honeymoon kids.


Enjoy!

Monday - echobelly; great things
Tuesday - kenickie; punka
Wednesday - ash; a life less ordinary
Thursday - supergrass; richard III
Friday - elastica; all nighter

Over and out, A x

1 comment:

  1. I thought Wednesday and Thursday were both early 2000s. I feel old...

    ReplyDelete